Disclaimer - Scranton Law Firm
Responsible Party: Christian Scranton
Principal Office: 2450 Stanwell Drive, Concord CA 94520
- Hiring an attorney is an important decision that should not be based on advertisements, alone. The content of this website (scrantonlawfirm.com) is intended for informational purposes only, not as a substitute for legal or medical advice. This website is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation. The information presented on this website is for a general purpose, readers should consult a lawyer for their individual legal questions.
- The Scranton Law Firm has made reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; however, our firm cannot make express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information. We recommend speaking with a medical professional for any advice for decisions regarding your health or recovery treatment.
- Any case results found on this website are not a guarantee, warranty or prediction about the outcome of your case or legal matter. The Scranton Law Firm does not guarantee case results, any case results on this website are for informational purposes only. Every case is different and circumstantial.
- Transmission of information from this website is not intended to create, and its receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Scranton Law Firm and the reader or visitor. Until a formal attorney-client relationship is established via written agreement, users should refrain from transmitting confidential information.
- The Scranton Law Firm has made every reasonable effort to ensure that this website complies with all known legal and ethical requirements.
- The Scranton Law Firm makes no claim that the quality of legal services performed by our firm are greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.