HELPING CALIFORNIA ACCIDENT VICTIMS SINCE 1973The Scranton Law Firm is a consumer-oriented, plaintiff’s personal injury law firm that has been representing accident victims in California since 1973. We have the experience, knowledge and financial resources to aggressively fight for our clients and get them the compensation they deserve. Over the past 41 years we have recovered more than $500,000,000 on behalf of our clients.
We know that you have many law firms to choose from if you have been injured in an accident. At The Scranton Law Firm, we truly care about our clients and we go the extra mile to show it. We understand how difficult it can be when you are involved in an accident and we make every effort to protect your mental, physical, financial and emotional health. You will see our commitment to client service and quality legal representation from your very first phone consultation through the final resolution of your case. Having The Scranton Law Firm on your side not only gives you peace of mind, it gives you the advantage over the defendants and insurance companies.
- Work Place Injury TestimonialWork Place Injury Testimonial
- Single Mom Hit By Drunk Driver Gives TestimonialSingle Mom Hit By Drunk Driver Gives Testimonial
- Customers Talk About The Scranton Law FirmCustomers Talk About The Scranton Law Firm
- Car Accident Victim TestimonialCar Accident Victim Testimonial
- Bike Accident Victim TestimonialBike Accident Victim Testimonial
$500,000,000 Collected For Clients
The Scranton Law Firm team is made up of talented attorneys, investigators, and legal staff with extensive experience in personal injury and accident cases. Over the last 43 years we have recovered more than $500,000,000 for our clients. Our attorneys can handle cases anywhere in California.
No Upfront Charges For Your Case
Our consultation is always free. Our fees are on a contingency basis. We ADVANCE all costs and expenses necessary to PROVE how the accident happened and to maximize the value of your case so there is no up front charge to you. We only get paid once your case has been successfully concluded.
Am I Going To Have To Go To Court?
Going to court is the last thing our injured clients want to do. Our 200 plus years of combined experience negotiating, arbitrating, mediating, and litigating accident cases enables us to successfully settle over 95% of our injured client’s cases out of court. Helping injured people is ALL we do. Call now for no cost information.
Recent News and Helpful Info
- How To Collect Video Evidence For Your Injury Case
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- New Study Shows Texting Bans Cut Down On Traffic Deaths
- Injured On A Bus? 5 Legal Points To Consider
- If I Signed A Liability Waiver Do I Still Have A Case?
- 3 Ways Social Media Posts Can Sabotage Your Injury Claim
- Vehicle Accidents
- Work Related Injury
- Defective Products
- Hot Topics
- Cities Served A-L
- Cities Served M-R
- Cities Served S-Z
Our lawyers are available 24-7 to talk to you about a prospective case. Our initial consultation is always free and our lawyers will work with you on a contingency basis. Call us now to talk to a real lawyer.